If you already have an e-commerce website and are using Shopify as your business' e-commerce platform, it's important to make sure that your product information and other content make it to Mav Farm.
Syncing with Shopify
If you are a current Shopify customer, you can use the Shopify app in Mav Farm to import your products and orders data to your Mav Farm app.
- In Shopify, go to Apps and create a Private App (note: this may be listed in Shopify as "Working with a developer on your shop? Manage private apps")
- In Shopify, Click Create a New Private App and add the following info:
- Title: Mav Farm Enterprise
- Emergency Developer Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Select Read & Write under ALL Admin APIs or Read for those drop-downs that only permit read access
- Select "Allow this app to access your storefront data using Storefront API"
- Click Save. You will now have created an API Key and Password. You will need to copy these, as well as the store name to add to your Mav Farm "Shopify" app.
In Mav Farm Enterprise:
- In your Mav Farm app, go to Apps
- Click the link icon on the Shopify app
- From your Shopify app, copy the API Key, API Password, and Store Name (this should be the URL slug in front of [your-store].myshopify.com) and paste respectively into the Mav Farm Shopify app integration modal
- In the integration modal, choose which settings to enable: Products Import, Product Changes, Inventory, Orders, Orders on Place, Inventory Decrements, Customer Notifications, and Fulfillment Receipts. (Note: We suggest you enable all settings for ease and efficiency)
- Click "Add Shopify Integration"
Once saved, you can edit the settings of the integration again at any time.