You can set up multiple locations on Mav Farm so that you can track inventory and fulfill orders at your locations. Your locations can be retail stores, warehouses, popups, dropshippers, or any other place where you manage or stock inventory. With multiple locations, you have better visibility into your inventory across your business.
A location is a physical place or an app where you do any or all of the following activities: sell products, ship or fulfill orders, and stock inventory.
To make sure your inventory quantities are always accurate, online orders and in-person sales are assigned to locations. If some of your inventory is out of stock at one location, but it’s in stock at another location, then Mav Farm will split the order so that it can be fulfilled from multiple locations.
To add a warehouse or location:
- From your Mav Farm admin, go to Settings > Store Settings.
- Click Warehouse > Edit Location
- Enter a unique name and an address for the location.
- If you want the inventory at this location to be available for online purchases, then check Fulfill online orders from this location.
- If this is a brick-and-mortar location that you regularly sell from in person, then click This location is a retail store.
- Click Save.