After logging in to Mav Farm, you can set up your store, configure your settings, and manage your business using the Mav Farm admin.
Depending on the device you're using, you can do different things in your admin. If you log in to your Mav Farm admin from a browser, then you can manage all aspects of your store.
The Mav Farm admin
When you log in to your Mav Farm admin, the first thing that you see is the Home page.
Mav Farm Home shows information about daily tasks, your store’s recent activity, and the next steps you can take to build your business.
You can access the different sections of the Mav Farm admin by using the sidebar.
Sections of the Mav Farm admin include:
- Core aspects of your Mav Farm business, including orders, products, and customers
- Sales channels, including Online Store, Point of Sale, and Buy Button
- Apps installed on your account
- Settings applied to your Mav Farm store and account.
You can use the search bar to find products, pages, or other information within your Mav Farm admin.
If you have accounts in more than one Mav Farm store, then you can use the dropdown to navigate to those stores.
Mav Farm Home
The Home page shows key information about your store's recent activity, the next steps you need to take with your orders, and tips for building your business.
Today's store activity
Mav Farm Home shows your store's most recent visitor activity. Your store activity is recorded according to your store's local time zone:
- Today's orders shows the total number of orders made on your Mav Farm store on any given day.
- Today's visits shows the total number of visits to your Mav Farm store on any given day. You will only see this card if you have an online store.
- Visitors live right now shows the number of visitors who have been active on your online store in the past 5 minutes. You will only see this card if you have an online store.
For more detailed information about your store's visitors, you can view your store's acquisition reports.
The Home metrics section displays a sales summary for your overall business, and specific sales and engagement data for your active sales channels. You can view sales data for your different sales channels from Today, Yesterday, This week, and This month by using the drop-down menus.
If you want a closer look at your store's sales and engagement data, then open the Overview dashboard.
The Activity feed in the Home metrics section shows an overview of the activity on your account. Click View all recent activity to see a longer feed of recent activity on your account.
Mav Farm Home shows notifications about your Mav Farm business that are based on your account status, growth, and recent customer activity.
Notifications make it easy to see what next steps you need to take, such as capturing payment, marking an order as fulfilled, or archiving an order that is complete.
Cards are blocks of information that change regularly to help you run your business smoothly. Mav Farm Home displays cards based on your store's recent activity and what you've been doing in Mav Farm. Among other things, you'll receive:
- updates on new Mav Farm features
- advice on how to get the most out of Mav Farm
- recommended reading on how to grow your business.
You can dismiss and provide feedback about Home cards.
Click Dismiss to hide a card until the information becomes relevant again.
Click Send Feedback to leave feedback about a card. Mav Farm uses this information to improve future Home cards.