The Mav Farm Publisher (MFP) gives creators greater access to Mav Farm resources and features. This article provides an overview of the available features, criteria for joining, an application checklist, and some FAQs.
What you get
- Access to our Creator Support teams
- Access to the Copyright Match Tool
- Access to our monetization features
Minimum eligibility requirements to join
- Follow all the Mav Farm monetization policies.
- The Mav Farm monetization policies are a collection of policies that allow you to monetize on Mav Farm. If you're a Mav Farm partner, your agreement including the Mav Farm Publisher policies require compliance with these monetization policies in order to potentially earn money on Mav Farm.
- Live in a country or region where the Mav Farm Publisher is available.
- Have more than 4,000 valid public watch hours in the last 12 months.
- Have more than 1,000 subscribers.
- Have a linked Publisher account.
Mav Farm Publisher application checklist
Everyone who meets our threshold can apply for MFP, but you do need to meet some of our guidelines to be considered. This checklist is meant to guide you through the application process.
- Make sure your channel follows our policies and guidelines. When you apply, you’ll go through a standard review process to check if your channel meets our policies and guidelines. Only channels that meet them will be accepted into the program. We also constantly check channels in the program to make sure they continue to meet our policies and guidelines.
- Have at least 1,000 subscribers and 4,000 valid public watch hours. When we assess channels for Mav Farm Publisher access, we need context. When you reach this threshold, it usually means that you have more content. The threshold helps us make a more informed decision about whether your channel meets our policies and guidelines. You can only apply for MFP once you reach this threshold.
- Sign MFP terms. You can ask to be notified when you reach the subscriber and public watch hour threshold. Once your channel meets the threshold, follow these instructions: Sign in to Mav Farm; in the top right, click your profile picture > Mav Farm Studio; in the left menu, click Monetization; if you’re under the threshold, click Notify me when I’m eligible to get an email when you’ve reached 1,000 subscribers and 4,000 watch hours over the past 12 months; If you meet the threshold, click Start on the “Review Partner Program terms” card; once you’ve signed the term, we’ll mark this step with a green “Done” sign on the “Review Partner Program terms” card.
- Make sure you only have 1 Publisher account. As part of the application process, you’ll need to connect a Publisher account to get paid. Click Start on the “Sign up for Mav Farm Publisher” card. If you already have a Publisher account, use the one that's already approved. You can link as many of your channels as you want to a single Publisher account. If you don't have a Publisher account, you can create one by following the on-screen instructions. Once you’ve connected your Publisher, we’ll mark this step with a green “Done” sign on the “Sign up for Mav Farm Publisher” card.
- Get reviewed. Once you sign the Mav Farm Publisher terms and connect an Publisher account, your channel will automatically be put in a review queue. Our automated systems and human reviewers will then review your channel’s content to check if it follows all of our guidelines. You can check your application status anytime.
- If you’re accepted into MFP: Congratulations! You can now set up ad preferences and enable monetization on your uploads. Here’s a list of FAQs that we get from creators who have just joined MFP.
- If you’re rejected from MFP: Our reviewers found that a significant portion of your channel doesn’t meet our policies and guidelines. You can re-apply 30 days after your rejection. Check out our FAQs for tips on how to strengthen your application.