Transit Time (previously known as Shipping Time) is the time between when you hand the order over to your carrier until its delivery to the buyer's address. Transit time is part of the delivery time calculation displayed on the offer listing and checkout page:
Total Delivery Time = Handling Time + Transit Time (+ any holidays)
To modify your transit time, follow the below steps:
- Go to Shipping Settings.
- Under the Shipping Templates tab, select the shipping template that you want to edit.
- Click Edit Template on the right side of the screen.
- Select the Shipping option and Regions option that you want to configure.
- Modify the transit time by selecting the drop down menu under the Transit Time excluding handling time column.
- Repeat for as many Shipping options and Regions as needed.Note: Standard shipping requires you to be able to ship everywhere in the continental U.S. Learn more.
- Click Save.
Transit Time Requirements
- To view the default transit times within the U.S., see Default transit times for domestic sellers.
- If you ship from outside the U.S., see Default transit times for international sellers.